Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This Is Why I'm Better Than ESPN

This is what happens when Favre finally retires and ESPN has no more dicks to suck on. I can't even begin to tell you how upset this fucking show makes me. I wonder if ESPN actually thinks that it's viewers are that stupid and bored and completely brain dead to sit down and watch this sad excuse for entertainment. You got this one cute broad who just lists off topics and comes up with smart remarks to spar with Colin Cowherd. I don't actually hate Cowherd though. I like his radio show and he kinda strikes me as a pompous asshole. Just my type. But let me just throw out out an example of what these two fuckbags are discussing right now. 'What would you do if a ball was hit to you and you were holding a baby?" Really? I'm sitting here trying to find out if Roy Halladay is coming to Boston and you're gonna shit like this on the #1 resource fans use for up to the minute sports news. In 20 years when every country is ions ahead of us I just want to make the case that it's because of a dumb fucking television show like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...