Monday, July 13, 2009

Baseball All-Star Break


The Home Run derby is tonight, and the All-Star game is tomorrow. Guess how much I care? I care as much about this as much as I care about going to the gym for an hour a day every day...So zero percent. This is the first year I have really started to feel that the baseball season is 80 games too long. Imagine a world in which spring training starts in April, the season starts May 1st, and the playoffs start August 1st. Baseball would be done by the time the NFL starts. Sounds fucking perfect to me. That would I mean I could watch a baseball game on tv. Knowing that it isn't meaningless gives me a sense of accomplishment as a fan. To put it simply: I just want to watch the G-MEN. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...