Friday, July 31, 2009

NOOOOOO!!!

Getting geared up for a brand new season of supernatural excitement, Hayden Panettiere was spotted on the set of “Heroes” yesterday (July 29). The “I Love You Beth Cooper” cutie looked to be having a good day as she chatted with crewmembers during a break in filming.

I can deal with the late night's out on the town and the parading around with a new hunk on your arm every night. That's just the nature of the beast I guess. I would have even been willing to work things out but no more. Baby girl is a yankees fan? On my darkest day as a sox fan, with my hero falling to the perils of steroid use, you're going to look all cute and sexy in a fucking yankees shirt? I can usually get over a few flaws for a pretty girl but I cross the line at smoking, and wearing a yankees shirt. I just don't know we go from here. I wanted to the picket fence, the ketchup fights with the kids, the tickling and cuddling, the whole 9 yards. Life just really knows how to kick me when I'm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...