Monday, February 7, 2011

I Still Can't Believe I Saw What I Saw Last Night

I actually watched the show last night just to see how bad it would end up being and how much tits and ass we could get out of Fergie. I was absolutely disgusted in 4 different ways. First, That's what you throw on Fergie to wear? The only piece of that music group worth watching and you cover her up in diamond studded shoulder pads and a skirt that's a tad too long for my liking? Get the fuck out of here. Fergie's own lyrics fucking nailed exactly what I was thinking the entire time. "I'm so 2008, you're so 2000 and late." Yeah, bitch. You are so 2008. This is 2011. Get the fuck up to the speed and realize nobody likes you. And what do the other 3 dudes in the Black Eyed Peas do? Yeah, there's William. But what about the two? I got a feeling they're just good friends with the 2 stars and have some dirt on them so they're afraid to kick them out of the group. Why else would you let some asshole jump around stage in a glow up vest? But here's the kicker that actually made me walk out of the room and puke in my slippers. Slash coming through the floor and then Fergie trying to butcher Axl Rose's "Sweet Child O'Mine." It's hurts. Fergie revealed herself to be a talentless shit box with a pretty face and Slash showed his true colors by selling out his product to the fucking Black Eyed Peas. Not some respectable band that's been around for years. The pop sensation, Black Eyed Peas who haven't had a legitimate hit song in 3 years and will probably never have one again. It's complete bullshit. It's enough to make you want to throw away the Super Bowl Halftime show for years to come if that's the type of slapdick performance we're gonna be given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...