Friday, February 4, 2011

Who Is This Kid?

A man who dialed 911 to ask Farmington police to how much trouble he’d get by growing one marijuana plant has been arrested. Farmington police said the call came into dispatch about 8 p.m. Thursday. When the dispatcher told the man he could get arrested, the caller said thank you and hung up, according to police.Police traced the call to 192 Waterville Road in Farmington. Narcotics officers went to scene and discovered the man was growing marijuana, according to police.Police said Robert Michelson admitted spending a lot of money on line buying everything he needed to grow marijuana, including the seeds.

I swear I know this kid. He looks so familiar to me I can taste it and I can't seem to put it all together. His face, his cheeto stained lips. Everything looks like I know him and I have no idea where from. Like if I saw him out, I'd probably say what's up. Whatever. Great story to close out the week but next time don't be such a dumb asshole. You got a legal question? Google that shit motherfucker. No need to call up Trooper Burke to get him hard on a Thursday when he has nothing else to do. Cops responding to a drug tips in small towns probably get off to it just like fire fighters go ape shit for a wild bonfire. It's pathetic. Go save a kitten in a tree, you fucking homos.


P.S. I hope this guy was sitting in a smoking jacket with a "I've been waiting for you" smirk on his face when the cops knocked on the door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...