Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You Hurt So Many People When You Delete Your Facebook

You're probably wondering what the fuck this post has to do with anything so let me give you a little taste of what has me boiling right now. I venture onto my homepage like I do every night to do what I always do. Look at pictures of myself. Over and over again. Some days I like me and some days I don't. Well today I noticed I was missing like 15 pictures of the riz daddy AKA Rizzy Pageviews AKA Connor donthurtem Rusinko. What the fuck is that shit? How bout a little heads up you selfish slut(say that 5 times)?  Some bitch decides to delete her facebook to be "cool"  and go against the grain or maybe she's being sexually harassed via facebook and I'm left with a stinking pile of shit. I don't give a fuck if Jeffrey Dahmer is stalking you. You don't quit on Facebook like a pretentious asshole. Now how am I supposed to decide if I'm good looking on a daily basis? I need that shit for my sanity. You know I'm still heated about losing out on that class cutie contest in high school. I know for a fact that was rigged but such is life for a god when he's stomping amongst mere mortals, I suppose. I'm just saying you gotta let motherfuckers know when you're about to delete because you take all your photos with you and that's fucking criminal. Like yeah, you took the picture but I made the picture. Take a peek in my eyes and you get lost in these ocean blues. Fact. I've noticed I have a long chin though, and I don't know what that's all about so I won't miss looking at that I guess. Whatever. You're still a quitter and quitters never win.


P.S. Well done to whoever made that illustration for deleting your facebook. Real creative, bro.  Face. Book. Trash. Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...