Sunday, February 6, 2011

Brady Wins Another MVP. Whatever.

DALLAS -- Here's a Brady Bunch for NFL fans: Tom Brady got all 50 votes for MVP.  The New England Patriots quarterback on Sunday became the first unanimous choice for The Associated Press NFL Most Valuable Player Award since the AP began using a nationwide panel of media members who cover the league. 

Makes me more sad than it makes me happy. Tom Terrific getting all 50 votes means he was the best player all year on the best team and every motherfucker knew it. I should be funneling a beer with my Brady jersey on right now but instead I'm writing a fucking blog post 20 minutes before the Super Bowl.  Can we decide that whoever wins this game has to have a giant asterisk next to their name because we beat both teams this season? That seems to be the only fair thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...