Monday, February 7, 2011

You Wanna Cheer Me Up? Here Ya Go, Bitches

I have 2 female Lab puppies that will be ready for new homes Valentines day, they are raised underfoot in a busy household 1 black(deposit pending) and a chocolate female available, my sister is transporting them from Florida and they will be available the weekend of February 12th, they will come with first set of puppy vaccines and worming, asking a fee of $ 275.00 for them if your interested email your contact information so I can contact you.

No secret I've wanted a dog since I was like 4 years old. I'd write it on my birthday list and then I'd write it on my Christmas list and I never got it. Maybe that's why I have so much suppressed anger and frustration. I've never ever gotten what I've always wanted. Well I have but those are bedroom stories(heyoooo). I feel like $275.00 isn't that much for a dog, right? Which tells me they must be little rebels and shit stirrers that so they'd be perfect for me. We could run around all day, knock ice cream cones out of little kid's hands, piss on some flowers and bark until the wee hours of the morning. And you're probably asking yourself what I'd do with Brady. Fuck Brady. He's a cat. I'm as loyal as the next guy but I'd trade him in any day if it meant I got a little black lab named Rondo. It's what you call an upgrade and I did the same thing to Alexis Veith in 4th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...