Monday, February 7, 2011

Togs Just Went Nuts Over This

A new controversial sex seminar that could be coming to Central ConnecticutIsland based sexologist was initially slated to come to campus last week. Fornication 101 is a seminar that promised to help participants "experience the erotic attitude awareness and sexual skill building.""It doesn't seem to be a bad thing," said student Ethan Pelletier. "We're all adults here." 

I feel like I have to go to this just to live blog the type of questions Togs will ask during the Q&A session. I'd expect something of this variety from him:

"Fornication. Is that spelled with a F or is PH? As in Phat or Phat Farm? Ya know, like coolness?"

"Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?"

"You think we'll have the NFL next season? I hope so!"

"Nice to meet me, how do you like your eggs in the morning?"

"Only the gays get HIV, right?"

"So you're telling me condoms aren't reusable? That explains so much"

"What's a guy gotta do to get a little slap and tickle around here?"

"I'd like to have sex with my shirt on, I think. Like when I go in the hot tub, ya know what I mean? This isn't a question. Just a fair warning to the opposite sex."

"What do I have to do to be Dan DonkeyDong Donahue? Teach me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...