Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This Post Is For Togs

The New England Patriots have released wide receiver Joey Galloway, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. Galloway, a 15-year NFL veteran, has seven receptions for 67 yards this season. He has not been on the Patriots active roster for the last three weeks.

Joey Galloway is good, huh? Yeah. Good call on that one bro. Did I do it again or did I do it again? I believe I can be quoted as saying that Galloway was going to be off the team by week 8. And this stroke of genious by me was made all the way back in May. This doesn't even go down in my history book of "Rza's greatest calls of all time" though. Those spots are saved for things like the odds of Powers puking on any given alcohol fueled night or picking 33 chicks out of 99 who probably have herpes. I may not be a numbers guy but you can always tell a slut from a girl who had a rough night. I don't even remember what this post was about to begin with.


P.S. I love Brady's face in this picture. It's like he's saying, "are you really trying to talk to me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...