Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Hope I'm Still Drowning In Titties When I'm 105


A Houston woman celebrated her 105th birthday in style -- at the strip club, local television station KPRC reported. Juanita Black went with her granddaughter, Amy Black, to an iconic Houston ladies club on Tuesday."We took her because she said wanted to see some men. We took her to La Bare, and she had a good time," Amy Black said.Other than being a little hard of hearing, Juanita Black is in excellent health. She only takes three medications and has never consumed alcohol, smoked or driven a day in her life. Amy Black said her grandma never learned to drive so she's had to walk everywhere. "That's probably why she's so healthy," she said.When asked what her secret to a long life is, Juanita laughed and said, "Green Tea."

This is actually a funny coincidence because I said the same thing when Dan Donahue wanted to go to the gym on his birthday. We took him because he wanted to see some men. This brings me to a very important fact though. What is my stripper song? Return of the mack. Mark morrison. Listen to that classic and tell me your hips don't start swinging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...